A near-death experience
I had a near-death experience this morning, consuming a granular corn product that swelled up and blocked my air intake. It was an interesting few minutes. I thought I was going to have to break out the Shop-Vac, or that darling wife would need to get creative with an X-acto knife.
After several minutes, I managed to clear the blockage. I think I will avoid such foods in the future. It’s surprising how such a mundane thing can permanently damage or destroy this fragile body.